Help Feed the Women of Deborah’s Place by Walking!
Join Deborah’s Place on June 23rd as part of the 27th Annual Greater Chicago Food Depository Hunger Walk. For every person who volunteers on our behalf, we get $12 off our food bill!
Here’s what you need to do to help out:
1. Go the Greater Chicago Food Depository Hunger Walk Page and get your registration form.
2. Add the Deborah’s Place agency code – A00190 to the top of the form and complete the rest.
3. Bring your completed registration to Soldier Field on June 23rd. Registration is from 7 – 9:30 am. Our earnings will be based only on forms received by 9:30 am.
4. Walk the 5K – bask in the glory of completing a good walk on the lakefront and raising money for Deborah’s Place
5. You are invited to stay and enjoy the day at the lakefront. Bring your own food and have a picnic. Grilling will be allowed until 1 pm in designated areas at Soldier Field. Please note no alcoholic beverages are allowed.
The walk begins at Soldier Field with registration starting at 7 am, the step off is at 8:30 am. Registration closes at 9:30 am. Parking is free in the South lot 18th Drive exit off Lake Shore Drive on first come first serve basis.