Thanks for your interest in hosting a community fundraiser for Deborah’s Place!
In order to assure that the Deborah’s Place name, image, and reputation are properly represented, we ask that all community fundraisers abide by the following policies. Your cooperation will help us guarantee consistency and quality in events that ultimately benefit the women we serve. Thank you again for your efforts.
Due to the number of requests we receive, Deborah’s Place cannot personally participate in each event that is proposed, but we are committed to providing the following:
- Deborah’s Place informational materials, talking points, and access to our logo
- Promotion of your event on our social media and website if requested
- Acknowledgment to you and your donors provided we receive their contact information
While we may be able to provide guidance for your event, we do not have the personnel to handle the organizational and administrative tasks associated with community events. You are responsible for all details of the event, including underwriting all of the related costs; recruiting volunteers to help out at the event; creating publicity materials for the event; working at the actual event.
- The event must be promoted in a manner to avoid statements or the appearance of Deborah’s Place endorsing any product, firm, organization, individual, or service.
- The name and logo must be used in accordance with Deborah’s Place’s graphic standards. All promotional materials must clearly state the percentage of net proceeds that will benefit Deborah’s Place.
- Where applicable, Deborah’s Place should receive a list of targeted sponsors for the event before they are approached to minimize overlap with other events and/or fundraising campaigns that may be underway.
- Deborah’s Place can provide informational materials promoting the organization, its goals and accomplishments. Please provide at least one week’s notice regarding the quantities needed for the event.
- Event organizers are responsible for obtaining all permits, especially those for raffles and/or games of chance.
- Event organizers must obtain their own liability insurance to cover the event. Deborah’s Place is not financially liable for the promotion and/or staging of community events.
- Under no circumstances should community event revenue and expenses flow through Deborah’s Place books. Only the final net proceeds from the event are to be processed by Deborah’s Place.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these policies.