Passionate people are a valuable resource in our efforts to end homelessness for women. Deborah’s Place relies on talented staff who are deeply committed to our mission. Staff at all levels will find a work environment where they can learn from experienced leaders and develop their skills. Our culture is welcoming and inclusive: we thrive because of our diversity.
Deborah’s Place recognizes that peace of mind is important to our employees and their families. Because of this, we strive to offer a comprehensive and robust benefits package to our eligible employees. The list below describes benefits we may offer:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Health Insurance
- Guardian Dental
- Credit Union
- VSP Vision
- UNUM Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage
- UNUM Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay (nine paid holidays a year)
- Legal Shield
- Transit Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Deborah’s Place offers a variety of unpaid internships to bachelor’s and master’s level students throughout the academic year and during the summer. Learn more about our internships and recruitment process.