Help support our residents by providing essential cleaning supplies. With your support, we are able to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone. Check out our list and donate today:
You can help support our residents by donation essential hygiene items to our residents. You support can go a long way in the lives of the women we serve. Check out our list and donate today:
Other Essential Items
Items on following list are needed year-round. If you have an inquiry about other items we may need, please contact us. You can also order from our Amazon Wish List and have the items shipped directly to us. If you order using AmazonSmile and select Deborah’s Place as your charity of choice, we even get a percentage of the sale proceeds!
- Disinfectant, hand sanitizer and tissues
- Cleaning supplies – kitchen, bathroom, laundry and general items
- Assorted toiletries – toilet paper; full-size shampoo & conditioner; African-American hair care products; body wash, hand soap & soap bars; deodorant, incontinence supplies, denture cream and denture cleaning supplies
- Linens – NEW towels, twin or full size sheet sets, pillows, comforters
- Dishware (microwaveable only), glassware and silverware sets
- Kitchenware and small appliances – pots, pans, toasters, coffee makers, microwaves
- Reading glasses
Gift & Fare Cards:
- Single ride Ventra cards
- Grocery gift cards – Pete’s Fresh Market, Jewel and Mariano’s
- Shopping gift cards – Target, Walmart, Dollar Tree
- Walgreens and CVS gift cards
Items we do not accept:
- Used Linens
- Open/expired food or medications
- Baby items or toys
- Flammable items such as candles or incense
- Large furniture
If you have a question about whether we will accept your item, please contact Debra Duncan at [email protected] before coming to our location.
Donations are typically accepted at our location at 2822 W Jackson Blvd during regular business hours, 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday. If you need to make other drop off arrangements, please contact Debra to schedule your time and location.