Giving items from our wish list can help women just as much as a financial contribution. Drop off your donation at any of our three locations. If your donation is very large, please let us know in advance of the drop-off. Unfortunately, we are not able to pick up donations.
We cannot accept donations of clothing due to limited storage space. Other local organizations, such as Goldie’s Place and Dress for Success, will gladly accept donations of women’s clothes.
Safety regulations do not allow us to accept any flammable items, such as candles or incense. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Our Current Top Needs
New Sheets/ New Comforters/ New Pillows
Gently used kitchen appliances (pots, pans, toasters, coffee makers and microwaves)
Gently used dishware (microwaveable only)
Items on this list are needed year-round. If you have an inquiry about other items we may need, please contact us.
- Cleaning supplies – mops; brooms & dustpans; bleach & cleaning solution; sponges & scouring pads; dish soap; laundry detergent; paper towels
- Bathroom items – toilet paper; full-size shampoo & conditioner; body wash, hand soap & soap bars; deodorant, incontinence supplies, denture cream and denture cleaning supplies
- Converter boxes for television sets
- Non-perishable food items (unopened and not expired) – coffee, creamer, sugar; pasta, rice, canned vegetables; etc.
Gift & Fare Cards:
- Single ride Ventra cards
- Grocery gift cards – Jewel, Mariano’s
- Shopping gift cards – Target, Walmart
- Walgreens and CVS gift cards
- Home Depot gift cards
- Dishware (microwaveable only) and silverware sets
- Kitchenware and small appliances – pots, pans, toasters, coffee makers, microwaves
- Sheet sheets – new, twin-size
- Comforters – new, twin-size
- Pillows – new, standard size
- Towels – new, full-size or towel sets
- Craft supplies – jewelry-making items, yarn, acrylic paints & brushes, journals
- Fitness – Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit games
- Commercial Vacuum – Sanitaire model SC5845B
- Microwave Ovens